close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lookin for good GMR catfishing hamilton area

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by itisjake, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Im new here and i was wondering if some one could tell me where some good catfishing places are around the GMR hamilton area i fish for fun and i always catch and release im thinking on going tonight or sunday night in to monday thanks ive gotten so much information from this web site already

2. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

No offense, but you may want to check out the thread titled "revealing your hotspots" in this forum.

The best way to find places to fish is to start looking. start fishing. See what you can find. The probability of someone telling you where to catch catfish is slim. Start at the dams and work your way around.

3. Lazzyfishingman

Lazzyfishingman How you work is who u r!!

just look at some of the back posts on here that will give you some good references... Personally I do not fish up by the Hamilton dams unless in the spring time for suageye. My hot spot was under the 27 bridge towards the evening and at night... However, I got pulled over abt 2 yrs in my toyota 4 runner when i popped back over the hill and back on to the road... I told me it was tresspassing and he was going to press charges against me.. However it was a sunday and he did not want to bother the moraine gravel company over this matter.... However, I knew it was no tresspassing. I have fished there for 20 yrs without any problems. I just cannot wait till they build the GMR bike trail to the Ohio river to get rid of the no tresspassing regulations. Then this will open up many new places for fishing... AMEN