close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lookin for fishin partners

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by fshnfreak, Apr 5, 2008.

1. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

well again spring has sprang. i'll have my new boat water ready as of tomorrow 4-6-08. and ill be lookin to hook up with any serious fisherman to go out and chase saugeyes, catfish, bass, basically anything that swims. im up for anything. all you need is your gear and we're set. we can split any bait costs. i have a 16 ft lowe with more than enuff room for 2 people to fish. feel free to contact me. im in the tiffin area.

Jason

2. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

Any time you want to try some catfishing, give me a buzz. Bait is free.

3. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

i really got back into catfishin last summer and i know i have alot to learn. but damn the bug bit me and im hooked. i dont like to eat em but they sure put up one hell of a battle.i know my two new catfishin rigs are choppin at the bit to get out and be used. we may have to hook somethig up i have a weeks vacation commin up here april 19 th - the 21st.

4. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

Our tournament season starts on the 19th at Findley Lake, so that weekend will be near impossible for me. You are not that far from me, so we should be able to get a trip in sometime.

5. kirkad

kirkad kirk

if your looking for someone to go bass fishing with ill be more than happy to go with you just let me know when.
    kirk