lookin for advice or a ride :P

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by pwrmaster7, Aug 18, 2008.

1. My dad and i are looking to go out (im 31 hes 66) and we just figured wed check and see if any1 needed someone to help pay for gas and such and go out tomorrow. If not if any1 has some good walk on charter info or shore fishing spots that would be greatly appreciated as well. thanks a ton. ust wondered where i can take him within say 45 mins of north olmsted and have a chance to catch some stuff (catfish, bass, other edible fish). Any help would be greatly appreciated as well as any bait help as neither of us have been out in quite some time. thanks in advance . Pm or response is fine. (unless u have a boat you wanna take us on and we can help pay for gas :p) . or even a decent place i can rent a small canoe and take him now that i mention it.

2. Perchin time of yr.

Head boats may be a good option for you. LindaMae runs out of Wildwood ...results here http://www.discoverydive.com/

Also check Lake Erie Charters under the fishing reports...some good ones there and they all help sponsor OGF. Some may give an OGF discount.