close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Look out, baby Sowbelly due jan 10th

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sowbelly101, Aug 23, 2004.

1. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

proud to announce to everyone, that me and the mouse are going to have a baby boy in jan. we found out today and the doc show'd us the ultrasound pictures and said,,, that right there is a penis.... i was in shock cause i thought it was going to be a girl.... better start getting some gear together.

yee haw
    sowbelly :D :D :D :D :D

2. Congratulations!
    Ya got about 4 months to convince yourself that "Sleep is for losers" :D
    Our children filled a void we never knew existed.

3. Future Eagle Scout !!!!!!!!!

Future Crappie Pro of Crappie USA Tournaments !!!!!!!!!!!!

Son outdoing Dad in Fishing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Just Loving it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to Go Brian and Krista !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimG

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Congrats Sow!

6. catking

catking Banned

Couldn't happen to two finer people. May I make a name suggestion :cool: Elvis" DA KING " Belly :eek:

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

daaaang..there goes another of my fishin buddy..dooood..get yer fishin in NOW!!!!!!!! :D
    anyhoot..congrats on the the lil'sow and all..heh heh..

8. You just make sure jr. keeps that thing in is pants. if he acts anything like his dad, I don't want him chasing my daughter around. :D

9. CONGRATS MR AND MRS SOW. My oldest boar is in scouts and he loves it....LOL...Rich

10. Congrats! My wife is due Dec. 15th with our first. Couldnt tell from the ultrasound if its a boy or girl but I didnt want to find out anyway. I know what you are giong through and its a very exciting time! Good luck.

11. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

yeah im pretty excited since boys are pretty rare in our familys, girls seem to be more dominant but hopefully things turn around. it was up to me to keep the family name going since my dad and i are the last living dudes in the family. all the pray'n and hopes of a boy came true for us, thanks jim.

thanks again to everyone.

dc, your too funny... there are 2 sayings that come to my mind right now, one is " there goes the neigboorhood" and the other is " you have to worry about all the boys, as where i only have to worry about one. looks like we wont be having any sleep overs in the future and im sure you'll be callin the house tellin me to keep that kid off your street... :D Im happy for you and kim and im sure we will have alot of fun with the kids growing up....

thanks y'all
    sowbelly

12. Yes we definitely will. Kim and I are happy for you and Krista as well. Crappie fishing is going to get even better with two little ones slingin poles around.

13. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Congrats!! I sure its an awesome time for you!!

Tee

14. Congrats guys, you'll love it. We had our first one 3 months ago. I kinda wanted a boy too, but no luck. I'm just glad she's healthy. Lost lots of sleep, but it was worth it. She's starting to sleep through the night now and react to us talking to her and such. Nothing better than the smile on a happy baby's face. Can't wait until she is big enough to hold a rod & reel.

15. Happy for you. Have two, girl and boy. Now I know what my dad meant when he said he was happier watching me catch my first creek chub than when he caught his 10+ bass. You will to.

16. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Congrats to u. Have Fun!