close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Long Over Do!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishon, Sep 17, 2007.

1. The Family stepped up and got me a nice Digital Camera for my birthday here.. hard to beleive if my first digital camera.. so here is my first pic.....thank you!!!!

a pic of the 12.5 33 1/4 Hawg i got last year and the mount was from Jeff's Fish of North Royalton..another fine local guy!

This man takes alot of pleasure and pride in his mounts and IMO one heck of a fella and a family man..

This new type of mount is either a wall mount or a table mount... I wanted a lake Erie type of rock mount and this is what Jeff came up with!!! notice the little crayfish.... nice little touch!

I have this in my office on top of a black file cabinet!!....

for more info and more of his work check out his site.

www.jeffsfish.com 0r 440-669-1657

Thank you Jeff!!!!!

Frank[​IMG]

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Geezus, Frank...you got that new hi-tech camera and it doesn't automatically size the photos...! :D
    It took me almost 5 minutes to find the reply block on here. ;)

3. That is a good looking mount, the fins are perfect. Could you make it a little bigger?? Some of the old guys might not be able to see it.

4. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Geez Frank think it's big enough!

Guys this picture does not do this fish or fish mount any justice, the paint job is just phenomenal. It looks just awesome in person. :B I have a fish to get mounted in the freezer I'm going to take the fish to Jeff's

5. That must be a world record walleye because it is the biggest one I have ever seen.:eek::D:D I am sure it is even a big fish at some normal resolution.:p

6. Haha.......that's funny right there! Guys bust balls on just about anything, huh??

I always use www.shutterfly.com to host my pics - then I can easily use/post them on here or other websites..........it's easy to use, FREE and automatically resizes for you........

Nice looking eye - how'd it taste?

7. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

It took five minutes to find the posting block ! Sweet mount !

Attached Files:

8. I guess we all know Frank can take it all in fun.;)

That is really a cool mount too by the way.

9. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

good mount! i broke down and got a digi 2!

10. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Now that is a good looking mount. I like the base setup as opposed to the plaque style. ;)

11. Thats a great looking mount! That has to be the best paint I've ever seen. Looks very natural, looks like it was caught yesterday!!!!

12. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

holy #@%%4 i thought that thing was comming off the screen to get me:eek:

by really, thats one sweet mount. i too like the base vs a plaque..now i just need to catch the fish.

13. Thanks fella's!!!

Raaaaaaaarrrrrr!
    "Scared ya didnt I"
    and as i said before this is my first Digi Cam... so i will now know how to shrink my next photo's!!!! good thing i didnt post a of of me.. my gut woulda busted through like some kind of sumo wrestler!!!LOL

Krusty thanks for the resize...!!!!!

see ya all sooN with some more new photo's comming REAL soon!!(we got some special photos comming up soon to a site near you!)brought to you by TEAM Kielbasa!

FRANK

14. harle96

harle96 Draggin Meat

Nice choice.. I like table mount. Looks great. I remember your post when you caught it, very impressive work.

TC...see you at hawgfest.

15. Nice looking crayfish.:D The walleye looks pretty good too.:p ;) :D Honestly, a beautiful mount that you will enjoy for years.:)

16. Frank, nice looking mount!!

17. once again thank you fella's!

see ya all this weekend!!!!1 I am pumped i just pray i get one of them brutes on Sat!!!

Frank

18. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

One of them, how about 5 of them!!! I can't wait to get out and look and fish for HOGS!!!