close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lonestar 16' for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Alwsfishin, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

0   0   0

This is an awesome runabout style aluminum boat. I don't have time to put into what it needs. Just seats and a piece of ply for the transom, and minor personal adjustments. The keel is straight as an arrow. No signs of abuse at all for a 1957. No trailer, you can borrow one of mine if your not to far, where ya might not want to return it. :)
    500.00...........OBO
    See pics in gallery.....http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/member.php?uid=10&protype=1

2. Alwsfishin

0   0   0

Bumpin it up...............300.00

3. PumpUpTheBass

PumpUpTheBass JonBoatWannabe

0   0   0

What specifically does this boat need? I have time and am interested in a new project. Are ther any leaks? And is there a title for the boat? Thanks
    Matt

4. Alwsfishin

0   0   0

Het Matt......it'll need seats , there are brackets that can be seen in the pics for seat backs they are triangular. It also needs a piece of 3/4" plywood for the transom.
    This boat should probably use up to a 40 to 50 hp motor. A few rivits or screws along the gunnels. I had it tilted for drainage and the trailer it was on slipped off the prop it was on and it had 8 inches of water in it for a week, I didn't see any water leaking. There is no title, in Ohio for a 16 or less a bill of sale is enough.
    Thanks for the inquiry.

Frank

5. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

if it is under 14 ft u dont need a title

6. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

0   0   0

i'm pretty sure 13'9 is the highest you can go before you need a title. i have a 14ft bass boat that needed a title. I also have a 16 ft for sale that i had to have a title for.