Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have heard of Brian Rose the founder of London Real, a former wall street trader/heroin addict who turned his life around and started London Real, since the pandemic he has experienced censorship interviewing some controversial guests. He has now started what he calls his own digital freedom platform. I believe he is up against almost impossible odds. For those of you that feel like I do regarding the threat to our freedom as a society check him out.

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,858 Posts
Any suggestions on how to do that?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Google seems to be the trend these days.

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,858 Posts
So sorry. Never heard of Brian Rose or London Real. Have no idea who, or what, they are. Yes, I could Google, but I thought you might be able to offer a more direct connection!

Reactions: JamesF

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So sorry. Never heard of Brian Rose or London Real. Have no idea who, or what, they are. Yes, I could Google, but I thought you might be able to offer a more direct connection!
I didn't mean that in a negative way. It's just usually what I offer to people nowdays when ask about something, if you Google him or London Real you will have a starting point that's all. I don't agree with everything that he says or all the people he interviews. What I do like is he believes everyone should be allowed a platform, uncensored in which to express their right to freedom of speech. And that is being taken away from us more and more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts