close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Logan Catfish tourn results?

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Sep 5, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Ed, how did it go??what was the big fish?

2. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

We had 26 People Sign up for the Hocking County Catfish Club's Catfishing Tournament on Saturday from 6pm-1am.

1st Place- Brian Napier 11.3 lbs. $160
    2nd Place- Tim Kline 9.9 lbs. $50
    3rd Place- Dusty Reed 7.1 lbs. $30
    4th Place- Jeremy Daubinmire 4.3 lbs. Donated Gift from Downs Bait
    5th Place- Theresa Helber 2.11 lbs. Donated Gift from Wallmart

The Big Cat over 10 lbs. was'nt Broke so we have $70 for The Big Cat for the Tourney on the 17th of this month.

Biggest Cat's Caught of the Night was 5.15lbs.-5.5lbs.-4.3 lbs.- 4- 3 Pounders & 11 people had full stringers to weigh in. Alot of Dinks, But we also had alot of nice looking Channels Caught, All fish were alive & put right back in the Lake after weigh in. No Flatheads were caught this week.

It was 100% Payback & we wil do it again on Saturday the 17th from 8pm-6am. I expect more than 26 people this time too. I have to thank Kevin Boals, My Wife & Son Kevin for all the Help they gave me & Downs Bait & Wallmart for supplying the Prize's. We had a Great Turnout & Everyone had a Goodtime.

After we weighed in at 1am, the Wife & I stayed out until 6am fishing. We didnt catch anything else, But we had such a great time with each other. Didnt make it to bed until 830am went to a cookout, Came home washed out my Boat, Going to another cookout tonite & Then going Fishing tonite on the Lake or River. :D

I couldnt of asked for it to turn out any better than it did, Thanks to everyone who showed up. You should of came up Jack, It was a good time.

Cat Mazter

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Ed, how did 11 people have full stringers? I thought only cats 1 pound & over were weighed?

At least you guys had a good time, beats the hell we went through! ;)

4. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I went & got some good Digital Scales so we could weigh the fish ounce for ounce for everyone. Thats the only way I could weigh in some of the Dinks that were brought in.

We had a great time, No one bitched or complained. Everyone is happy Im running them now with 100% Payback I think alot more people will come to mine than the others that keep 1/2 the Money or better. Im not trying to make any money at all, I just want a Fair Tourney & everyone to have fun. It worked out great, Alot better than I expected. I hope the Next one goes as well.

We will have another Tourney on the 17th from 8pm-6am @ Lake Logan

We have $70 for any Catfish that goes over 10lbs. plus what money we get from the Next Tourney. So it should be well over $120 for a 10lb Catfish.

You guys need to come up here one nite to fish a LAKE, Just to Try it. I know you & Jack are river fishers, But we all have fun & we are catching fish. :)

Cat Mazter