close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

local River on fire...

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by RiverRat, May 14, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Well all together this week, almost exactly 100 carp were put on the bank by Dave, Jake and I..with a good many over 20 lbs. ...but most were in the upper teens.
    Today alone Dave and i ended the full day with just a few under 50 carp total....awsome!! Rain sucked pretty bad, but the fish were slammin.

Hope everyone is out catching....it wont be long til thier into spawn..i know of a few smaller lakes that the carp are in full spawn already.

Scott

2. Man...all these reports are killing me. I'm graduating in June and have to have everything finished by June 1, which means no fishing for me :( . This has always been my favorite (and most productive) time of year to fish. I should get a break right about the time the fish are spawning...

3. They won't all spawn at the same time on each lake ;)
    I hit Ladue last year during the spawn and killed them in one area and when it shut down I hit another and it was just as hot :D