Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today with landarcjedi on a local flow. Water was kind of murky from the rain, but still rather low. I started off with top water, got a few hits off of a popper, but no hook ups.

Switched to my go to lure "Its in one of the pics". It was game on from then on out. Tried to fish the pattern people have been talking about on the forums, and it just wasnt producing except some dinks.

The larger fish were holding along deeper cut banks, and most of my fish were reaction hits from what I can tell. The fish are feeding though, all of them had nice full bellys. Got 6 fish today in the 15-17 inch range and a lot more smaller ones.

Landarcjedi caught a good number of fish , slightly smaller on a number of different lures, rebel crawl, plastic worm, rattle trap, mepps.

Great day on the water, only a little walking near the end.

As for the White Grips, I was tired of getting messed up by the treble hooks on the squirmy SM. " Had one go through my leg that I had to cut on on a float a month or so back"

Attachments

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, that was a nice cap to the day. He hit my lure but some how got his teeth caught on my line and just didnt let go! My first gar ever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts