close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lmr

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishbone, May 24, 2007.

1. I am planning to do a bike/canoe trip on the LMR. I want to a little fishing (smallies are my favorite) while I am on the water. Any suggestions on the stretch I should try? I have canoed the river upstream of Morrow a number of times, but I have never fished there.

2. before i bought a canoe i used to ride the bike trail and walk down to the good holes on the LMR. you really can't go wrong anywhere on the river but i used to fish the stretch or river between loveland and st rt 48.

3. 1badmthrfisher and I caught about 50 smallmouth on the stretch between Ft. Ancient and Morrow last weekend...That stretch is pretty good

4. catking

catking Banned

The Morrow stratch is probably the best all around for smallies. Farther south , as in Loveland, is pretty good, and even farther as in Milford is great for the flatheads and channels, along with jumbo carp....good luck to you and as always in that river, USE CAUTION !!! THE CATKING !!!

5. LMRsmallmouth

LMRsmallmouth LMR Master Angler

NO....MORROW SUCKS! All the good smallies are in LOVELAND!!!! :)

6. No LMR smallmouth doesnt want anyone else to fish his holes in Morrow....hahahah We indeed caught 50 smallies slightly north of morrow a week ago.. Loveland isnt producing well at all this year!

7. LMRsmallmouth

LMRsmallmouth LMR Master Angler

I caught 62 smallies in LOVELAND today!