Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Nothing but Fly Gear
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Yak , and Ive never fished the LMR . I would like to do a float from César's creek down to the fort ancient area....for smallies . Any body interested in teaming up? I have a 4x4 truck so transporting the boats isn't a problem......Anybody interested....I'm not good for this weekend but sometime mid to late august unless its to hot or in September.....I don't know the river but a guide recommended that stretch to me. PM me I'll give a cell # or PM me yours........at some point I can return the favor on the Mad( trout-water) or the Stillwater....

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I just got a Yak , and Ive never fished the LMR . I would like to do a float from César's creek down to the fort ancient area....for smallies . Any body interested in teaming up? I have a 4x4 truck so transporting the boats isn't a problem......Anybody interested....I'm not good for this weekend but sometime mid to late august unless its to hot or in September.....I don't know the river but a guide recommended that stretch to me. PM me I'll give a cell # or PM me yours........at some point I can return the favor on the Mad( trout-water) or the Stillwater....
That is a great section to float but best to get out early, there are two canoe livery's in that section and it can get pretty congested on W/E--- if the weather is nice. I think they both shut down after Labor-day W/E{not positive} Good luck !

·
Registered
475 Posts
FM,
I may holler at you later this month...my next two weekends are shot moving kids back to college.....I have a suburban that easily handles a couple of yaks tossed in the back so between that and your truck, a one way float would be no issue..

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts