close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lmr water clarity

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by crocodile, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Is the water still muddy on the lmr? I haven't been to check it out in a week or so. Ronnie

2. I drove over the bridge on 275 at Loveland on Sat. and it was chocolate milk.

3. Red The Fisherman

Red The Fisherman River Rambler

Way up north it was crystal clear yesterday, but around Milford it was Muddy. I say it is fishable today!!!!!!!! I'm gonna give it a shot!

4. Treebass227

Treebass227 Proud Member

Hey Red, were the smallies biting up north? How was your camping trip?

5. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

looks half way decent today. I was up near lebenon this morning and definatly looked better up there. To bad my dumb a$$ left all my flies on my tying bench. Oh well lesson learned . Milford area to Loveland is a little muddy but fishable. S

6. LMRsmallmouth

LMRsmallmouth LMR Master Angler

I floated it all day yesterday, water was fine....alittle murky but easily fishable. Caught around 15 smallies....my parter did the same.

7. water is definitely murky.... but i got 3 last night and 3 tonight....looks like the bite is getting a litter tougher until this heat pushes through... i did manage 1 monster last night, but aside from that the rest were under 13"