lmr today...

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by xmatthewx, Oct 27, 2007.

1. xmatthewx

xmatthewx facebook.com/xmsdx8

went out to the lmr today, the water was still up so i was thinking it gave those bigger small mouth a chance to get in to some shallow water they couldn't normally get to, anyway, i was right. it ended up that i caught one spotted bass that was about 12" on a strike king mini king spinnerbait. those are probably the best river bait money can buy in my opinion. i've caught so many fish on those things it's rediculous. anyway, i also hooked a giant smallmouth. would have been the biggest smallmouth i had ever caught in my life. i got it in about 8 or 9 feet from the bank... i almost couldn't even believe how big it was. i hope i can get my hands on that one, or one that big again sometime soon. we'll see. haha, next time i might just jump in the water after it.

2. Ah yes, it is always the big one that got away. Great report. thx.

3. nice report matt, get ahold of me tommorrow im going fishing after work, hoping all that rain will make it a successful day

4. Tall cool one

Tall cool one strictly flyfishing

It's not the ones you land but the ones you don't that you remember,that haunt your dreams and that keep you coming back,TC1

5. xmatthewx

xmatthewx facebook.com/xmsdx8

that's the truth.