Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Alaskan Assassin
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was itching to get on the water so I said screw it the water looks like chocolate milk but I'm going. Had the folks at loveland canoe drop me off to do a 5 mile float. They were ridiculously busy! I ended up getting bumped from the 2pm float and didn't get started until almost 345. Needless to say since I had to meet the wife for dinner I didn't get to fish near as much as I wanted to. Still had fun caught 6 smallies and about a 5lb drum. All fish were caught in slack water either behind structure or in slack water next to fast water. Unfortunately when I was really up against for time I made it to a spot where I was getting a ton of hits and got a 14 in smallie. Mostly fishing jigs with new tails I got at BP that were a clearish color. Ps do most of you that post pics have gopros? I am too chicken to take my phone out in the yak with a fish in one hand.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
860 Posts
Thanks for the LMR report! I use my phone, I keep it in a dry box until needed, snap a quick pic then get it back in the box.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I carry a point and shoot camera a friend found at the thrift store. I think it cost him $5 so I wouldn't be upset I dropped it.

·
bass-o-matic
246 Posts
I put my phone is a zip lock bag. A dry bag/box would be better, but my touchscreen works through the plastic bag, so its great for me. I can keep an eye on my e-mail while I fish.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts