close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LMR Smallies

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by 1badmthrfisher, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Wennt out tonight after being on Eastfork lake in the morning (caught 5, four measured and the 4 fish weight was around 6 lbs)

Got to the LMR and the bite was pretty good. I ended up with 8 fish and my Dad got 7. I ended up with this really nice smallie...

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=25749&cat=500

My Dad also caught a 20" Sauger.. and it was definitely a sauger..(nice fish)

2. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Nice smallie one bad, My luck has been horrible so far this year and I have been limited to certain area that are heavily pressured so its good to you out there catchin them. S

3. Red The Fisherman

Red The Fisherman River Rambler

Give me a call sevenx, I'll put you on the fish!

4. sevenx

Thanks Red, I am limited on time so about 5am to 9am at the latest as all I can do for now, having only fished one area a bit this year I have not been able to get to usual haunts and not had the chance to float this year. I have also trying alot of new patterns to see if they produce so I can bring them into the shop. I have also been so busy that I can't focus when I am the water. I just have to let it go when I am on the river. I can usually do it pretty easy but this year theres to much going on. Ok I am done making excuses for my lack of success. I just need to shut up and fish. Let me know if these times would work out for you and well get out. Pm me your # or give me a call at the shop 322-1900. Later S

5. LMRsmallmouth

LMRsmallmouth LMR Master Angler

Nice Fish DAVE!!! Thats a beauty, nice color to it too! Congrats!

6. sevenx

nice fish 1bad, It was great to meet you on sunday sorry I did not have more time to talk. Stop by again sometime or maybe we could get out and fish one of these days. S