Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my buddy decided to float the Lmr on wed. but couldnt manage a smallie over 13'' we threw everything we could think of at them. So instead of staying there we decided to speed up and hit the GMR in a few likely spots, boy were we glad we did. This is the single best day i have ever had on the GMR. We caught 3 smallies over 4lbs and two in the 3lb range. All caught on tubes . I was feeling so lucky I even bought some lottery tickets!Here are the pics enjoy

·
GMR
425 Posts
Wow those are some awesome smallies from the GMR. That is an amazing day. Man I can't stop clicking on them to see if they get smaller. Great work.

·
Rapala Snagger
452 Posts
Wow look at those monsters. Nice fish. I'm fishing the wrong river. The LMR hasn't produced for me this year. Were you guys below Dayton?

·
The Fishershest
67 Posts
Really nice catches, wish I had started this post and those were mine ha.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Goodness gracious, Son! Now I'm sure that all of the big dogs have gone south. I can't find them up here and I'm not aware of anyone who has. Congratulations!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Beautiful fish! Always have done my GMR fishing around the Troy area. I am originally from Centerville. I got to try south of town! Wow!

·
GMR
425 Posts
I'm just curious with all these big ones that you caught. How many do you think you caught overall. What lure, GPS location, and angle were you casting as well;)

·
Micropterus dolomieu
753 Posts
Wow those are some sweet looking hawgs!!! Congrats on an awesome day!

·
Fishing Deadbeat
543 Posts
Nice fish! ALL OF 'EM! Whether or not those lottery tickets hit, you still gotta feel like a million bucks! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts