Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out for a couple hours yesterday. Visibility was around 12-15" and water level was good. Not long after I was there, I got this elderly smallie. It put up a great fight. The fish had what I narrowed down to cancer or fish AIDS. Didn't get a measurement cause I wanted it to spend it's remainder of time on this Earth with friends and family.

Fish Fishing Bass Fish Noodling

Fish Fish Bass Carp Northern largemouth bass

Also, got a dink and this thick 14.5" on a big 4" sassy shad.

Barechested Yuca Chest Muscle Trunk

House was out there as well. He got a few little guys and missed a couple real nice ones. River is looking good, get out there- just don't go to my spots.

Attachments

·
bass-o-matic
246 Posts
Got out for a couple hours yesterday. Visibility was around 12-15" and water level was good. Not long after I was there, I got this elderly smallie. It put up a great fight. The fish had what I narrowed down to cancer or fish AIDS. Didn't get a measurement cause I wanted it to spend it's remainder of time on this Earth with friends and family.

View attachment 79270
View attachment 79271

View attachment 79272

House was out there as well. He got a few little guys and missed a couple real nice ones. River is looking good, get out there- just don't go to my spots.
Where are your spots? I'll try to avoid them.....

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
Squatch or copperhead bite mark.
Nope... I kept telling Garrett, "You have to cook 'em first!" but he never listens.

As to the size of the fish, Garrett, it was pretty big man. I'll spot you 16.5" :) I still say that if we get some measurements of your right nipple and your forearm length we can triangulate the length of that fish to within 5% of its actual size.

Here are my only lame pics for the day:

·
Banned
1,619 Posts

View attachment 79270
View attachment 79271

View attachment 79272

Does fishing naked keep people out of your spots?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Nope... I kept telling Garrett, "You have to cook 'em first!" but he never listens.

As to the size of the fish, Garrett, it was pretty big man. I'll spot you 16.5" :) I still say that if we get some measurements of your right nipple and your forearm length we can triangulate the length of that fish to within 5% of its actual size.

Here are my only lame pics for the day:

Awesome fish House!!!!'

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts