close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Live bait in Central Ohio

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by JBJ, Apr 18, 2004.

1. JBJ

JBJ

Seems like all the bait shops I knew of are gone. I have customers asking for locations just about every day. Where can you get live bait in the Greater Columbus area now days?

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Fishermans warehouse on williams road used to carry live bait.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

R & R on front Street , just south of Downtown, Red Bank baits, Hoover Dam,
    Old Dutchmans, hoover dam. These are three I know carry live bait.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

R&R on Front has a huge variety of live bait I might add. They've got just about everything you can think of.

5. WINNER

WINNER I hate Cleveland.

Gander Mountain on the West side and out east both sell live worms among other things... Fisherman's West on W. Broad sells minnows.

Winner

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Too bad Gander doesn't sell minnies. I live like 1 mile down the road. Good call though, I totally forgot about them selling crawlers/waxworms.

7. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

I live right down the road form Gander in Hilliard. Would be nice to find a place that sells minnies around here.

Know of any Shakedown?

8. I dont know the name of the place but on the west side of the bridge near the O'shay ramp theres a little store that has minnows. They said they would get some leeches and craws soon.

9. Lee's Live Bait on State Rt 665 and ST Rt 62 & 3 south of Grove City they have it all. 614-539-5551
    There is also a bait store on broad st in New Rome Fishermans West 614-878-2505