close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Little Three Mile Creek Discharge...

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by jkeeney20, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Was down that way today for a few hours fishing, talk to several nice guys. I was just wondering if any of them nice men were on here. Anyone down there today around 10am-2pm? We might have met!

2. If you also fish point pleasant we have met ?
    were you there with your sister?

3. I fished toward the upper end of the mouth, where the metal/iron goes out into the water from both sides or what not. I was there with a friend who is much older than me.

4. Mystic,

I am a new member of OGF as of today. I was at the WWD in Aberdeen on Sunday and Monday with my sister and I also fish Point Pleasant. I believe I talked to you. Are you the one with a ponytail?

5. i was fishing to your left and next to you with a friend who didn't have waters on. you 2 did pretty well considering how tough the fishing was that day.

6. Tee

Tee Team OGF

jkeeney20

I was sick that day (-kinda-hehe-well of work) and was fishing the boil with no luck. I think your buddy was talking to me for a while. It was nice to get out and just sling around some lures!

We'll get em next time!

7. Fishnlady welcome to the OGF and yes im the one with the ponytail good to see ya here and im sure ill see on the water

8. Yes, you were throwing the baitcaster...standing on the rocks...nice to meet ya!!!

9. Sorry to jump in here, but where is three mile creek exactly. I live down from cincy on the Ky side
    Chip