close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Little Miami River

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by angling_slugger, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Just wondering about the river conditions on the Little Miami and was wondering if anybody was having any luck???

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

This is the Ohio River forum.......someone in SW might know, I'd guess the rain may have helped it a little, but I crossed it today off SR 125 @ Lunken Airport. It looked pretty low to me, I could see sand bars exposed

3. I was lookin for what the conditions looked like where it dumped into the ohio river (sorry should have been a little bit more specific) I didn't know if the rain latley had flooded it out

4. lots o small shad and skippies, we shocked it two days this week and didnt get anything intresting, did get a nice largemouth on rod and reel. the mouth looks really nice though water gets some color comin from the lmr and it drops about 5 degrees as soon as you get in the mouth

5. Thanks alot i'm heading down right after i post this and try to get some nice channels in the log jams i'll post how i did when i get back

6. you should do well we shocked some very nice channels in the logs up river