little David

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by truck, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Little David is in the 5th grade. Yesterday morning when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living, all the typical answers came up: fireman,policeman salesman, etc.
    The teacher noticed that little David was being uncharacteristically quiet and so she asked him about his
    father.
    'My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offers really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and do it with him for money.'
    The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement set the other children to work on some coloring, and took
    little David aside to ask him, 'Is that really true about your father? ''No,' said David, red faced. 'He plays for the Bengals but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.'

2. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Haha, I got an email with that same joke except instead of saying 'plays for the Bengals', mine said 'is a Coach at M!ch!g@n'.

3. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

I looked this up on snopes - while this story is close to reality - his father actually played for the Steelers :D:D:D.

4. funny...sending to Mike Brown

5. haha...Bengals 0-8...that's funny too!