Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really called liquid ass. I was watching YouTube videos of this stuff. Hardest I've laughed in a long time!! So made the wife order me some off amazon!! She said I need to grow up but f that lol. This stuff is no joke!! The smell is foul foul! Will be playing some pranks on poor souls at our campground memorial weekend! Hopefully can get some video! Watch and enjoy this one! YouTube liquid ass prank on dad !

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a bunch of videos like that. With all the negative crap going on no pun intended its good to laugh! Will be putting our gopro to good use this coming weekend!

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
My wife would say I don't need any of that fake ****....

Reactions: garhtr

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
any body remember bubba the love sponge ? he was howard sterns buddy and had a shock jock show on sirrius . he had strippers on the show all the time , and they would shock them, and whack people with paint balls, squirt liquid butt on them , shock em in tender parts hahaha thats when liquid ass became popular

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
We use to take Limburger cheese and put it on the car manifold.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I just went to YouTube and searched, Liquid Ass, OMG I'm still laughing. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. WANT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts