close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lion near columbus??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by johnboy111711, May 6, 2004.

1. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Anyone hear of a lion being loose near Columbus? I heard it mentioned on the news.

2. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

That article is kinda funny you gotta admitt... people keeping their kids home from school, schools canceling recess..... and they really arn't sure if there is even a lion out there.

4. catking

catking Banned

There was a few years ago that got away from it's owner and mauled a boy in my area. JEEZE US !!!!!! Imagine hunting and this dude shows up :eek: CATKING :)

5. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

times sure have changed, i woulda been forced to go to school with 104 temp and bubonic plague.

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

They said that they spotted it from the tower at the airport yesterday and we had choppers hanging out by the shop for hours . They never did find it .

7. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

"After examining the latest supposed lion paw print, animal experts said that a deer made it."
    it took an expert to determine weather it was a lion or a deer print? lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. i just want to know who pays them?...the experts that is...lol

9. catking

catking Banned

Jeeze Us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. i want to know who the guy is that hired the moron that had to hire the "expert". now thats funny

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Just hire some readneck hunter (like me) to find it. Heck the redneck could tell the diff between a deer & cat track plus shoot the redneck would just go around placing some traps out, than bag ya got your lion, but no, we are goign to spend tens of thousands of dolalrs to get this kitty cat!

Bubba, go grap your .243 we'll get it at dark time, shine that red spto light & bam! (actually it if were a .300 Weatherby Mag or similar we coudl do that!!!!!)

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Anybody know what it would cost to get a full life size moutn fo a lion done? Heck I may be going hutting for one soon!

13. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol h20mellon thats some funny stuff. This story gets funnier as it unfolds.

14. wonder if it would taste like chicken???

what ever ended up happening anyways? been too busy to keep up

15. Bryan Quit it some more. lol

Bub