Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
No there aren't any fish there. The alligator population is out of control there and they have eaten all the fish in that location. Real answer: It is a river yes it has fish. Use fishing pole with lure or live bait to catch fish. You are welcome

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Actually that's the Great Miami River ( GMR) not the LMR and a few smallies through there as well as some great carp fishing, some decent channel cats and a stray flathead but no saugers, you may get lucky and find a saugeye though, too many dams between there and the Ohio so there are no Gar, No drum hardly, no white bass, no hybrid stripers no skipjack etc. Im not too far from that area and fish the area a lot.

Salmonid
PS not kidding about the gators, they find several a year in that stretch of the GMR...LOL

·
Registered
312 Posts
No there aren't any fish there. The alligator population is out of control there and they have eaten all the fish in that location. Real answer: It is a river yes it has fish. Use fishing pole with lure or live bait to catch fish. You are welcome
Genius"!!!!!!! But you forgot the reel and line...... !!! Haha

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Simple question man no need to be a smart ass.

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Bass tracker
79 Posts
There's plenty of good fishin along that stretch for bass and catfish have caught one saugeye there while catfishing using a small bluegill, sure shocked me when I brought it in but it's the river never know what you may catch

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
72 Posts
or you could just give someone a simple answer such as this, I live near there and have done very well targeting channels with chicken liver near the lions bridge, plenty of places to park or walk to. good luck

·
Banned
1,419 Posts
For God's sake be careful if you wade in that part of the river.Ever heard of Bariku.Don't pi$$ in the water what ever you do.Good luck fishing!

Roscoe

·
Registered
312 Posts
or you could just give someone a simple answer such as this, i live near there and have done very well targeting channels with chicken liver near the lions bridge, plenty of places to park or walk to. Good luck
amen!!!!!!!!!.... what ever happened to if you dont have anything nice to say don't say it at all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts