close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Line Counter combos

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Papascott, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

I have 6 line counter combos to sell.

4- Okuma Convector cn20d. $175 These are smaller and I used them for planers. 3 of them work good one is not quite right. It does not seem to reel smoothly but the drags are all good they were redone last year. These are on 7' okuma classic leadcore rods and work great for boards and long lining/bottom bouncers.

2- Okuma Convector cn30d. $75 These are my dipsey reels. They seem good to go. They also had drags redone last year. These are on 8'6" okuma Classic rods. One has a cracked reel seat, I put on a small stainless hose clamp to make sure it stays put it os out of the way and not noticable.

$225 for all

If someone wants the reels alone I will knock off some money for the rods, roughly 10 dollars each.

Prices are FIRM but may be interested in trades for other trolling gear. I am located near Canton but fish at the lake alot so meeting at a ramp is possible espeically if you want to fish:)

Scott

2. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

I will be gone till tues eve send pm.

Scott

3. Korbas1

Korbas1 Member

0   0   0

Hello, Just wondering if the combos are still for sale. Thanks.

4. jdavenp2

jdavenp2

0   0   0

Hello, I either need 2 combos or 1 combo and 1 rod. Are you willing to split them up and if so how much would you sell each for?

5. Chucky

Chucky

0   0   0

jdavenp2, If your looking for trolling rods grab them Convectors cn30d's combos. They are like a winch! I got 4 and love them. I paid $70.00 + tax EACH.

6. jdavenp2

jdavenp2

0   0   0

Is Convector's the store or the brand? Where do I see these?

7. convector is the brand i have 2 of the 30ds and love em wish i had the cash to take the other two off his hands.

8. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

I had a few pm about the reels. Convectors are made by Okuma. They were their top end line counter until they started making the catalina in a line counter.

20d combos 60 each or all 3 for 175

30d reels 40 each.

Shipping extra or possibly meet for pickup near canton or at the lake IF I AM GOING TO BE THERE.

9. im sorry about the bad info there must be the heat i new that and they are great reels just bought 2 new this yr