close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lindy EZ Tube weights

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by esoxhunter, May 3, 2004.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

If you tube fisherman havent tried these weights yet you're missing out. I'm not a big fan of jig heads with tubes because of all the snags in the streams and rivers I fish. With the EZ Tube weights, you have an internal weight that sits nicely on any off-set worm hook. Basically, you can Texas rig your tube with no outside weight. They are pricey at $1.99 for a 5 pack, but worth it in my opinion. They make them with rattles too !

Do yourself a favor and fish tubes with these weights and Owner Rig 'n Hooks. My strike/catch ratio has gone up considerably since switching to this rig over the traditional texas rig.
    http://lindyfishingtackle.com/tackleshop/customer/product.php?productid=17230&cat=394&page=1
    EH

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

the ones with rattles can make it kinda hard to hook fish, i would suggest the regulars. I've used these for about a year and beleive they are worth the price.

3. I tried the EZ tube weights with rattles (I like my tubes to be noisy and stink) last year. I’m hooked, and now use them exclusively. I rig them with a 3.5” Roadkill Snooker’s tube and a 2/0 or 3/0 EWG……..the poor river smallies don’t stand a chance!