close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lindner's Angling Edge

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hooch, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

Hey I saw Al Lindner's show this weekend and he mentioned his appearance at a Gander Mtn. store in Columbus, Ohio. He said he's never had so many people that wanted to talk about Carp! Great Job Guys! I seem to recall some members mentioning that they talked to Al when he was here over the winter.
    It seems you made an impression on the guy for him to use Columbus, Ohio in a sentence that didn't involve football! -Hooch-

2. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Was he doing any healings?

3. iwdavefish

iwdavefish Fishin' Fanatic

:D I usually turn it off before the sermon starts.

4. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

No healings on this show. I wonder if his "blessings" had anything to do with the Lindner's selling the In-Fisherman to Doug Stange? I was wondering why they went their separate ways.

5. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

Could someone fill me in? I have never seen this show, but I loved Al on In Fisherman.

lg_mouth
    Luke 1:49

6. He kinda gives a little bible quote or something at the end of his show. I really like his show and respect for him what he has done. I dont know all the details about In Fisherman and all that but its nice that a guy who is not afraid to do and say what he believes in knowing that it may turn some people off to his show, even though I cant see why someone would not watch his show because of that but I'm sure there are. You can always do what these guys already said and just turn it off before he starts if you dont want to here it.

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Al is a great person....and has done a tremendous job for angling in the US. His new show is top knotch. As for the Carp.....he's done quite a few carpin' episodes already....and I'm almost positive a few you'll recognize coming up ;)

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Ok you lost me there tpet, are you saying you are going to be on one of them?? or someone else from OGF??? Fill me in, I will want to make sure I watch it!

9. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

They have some CAG stuff on some of their episodes.