Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WENT OUT OF DRAWBRIDGE MARINA TODAY...SINCE I NEEDED A NEW HEAD,I WENT OUT ON A HEADBOAT :D THERE WAS 14 OF US..WE CAUGHT ALL MALES...THE FEMALES WENT TO CHICAGO TO SEE THE OPRAH SHOW SO THEY WERENT AVAILABLE :p WE FISHED THE TOUSSANT REEF..ALSO,TRIED THE EYE TO EYE REEF,THE COULDA EYE,AND THE SHOULD EYE :p WE HAD 42 FISH BY ABOUT 1PM...NOT TOO BAD SINCE THE BOAT DIDNT LEAVE THE DOCK TILL 8AM..WE KEPT FISHING AND THRU ABOUT 20 MORE BACK..THE FISH WERE 2-5 LBS..MOST 2-3LBS.

·
Perch Addict
892 Posts
Way to go.............sounds like a good day.........Looks like the weather will turn sour when I get there Friday afternoon :rolleyes:

Thresher

·
'73 24' Stamas
975 Posts
Great day Richard........how's your head???

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frank,my Heads Better Since I Got That Replaced Too..it Was Cold This Morn......brrrrrrr...didnt Dress Warm Enough...water Is Only About 40 Degrees And When The Winds Blowing It Makes Your Whole Body Cold And Stiff....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone have a site in Port Clinton or nearby that can be found online. I hate to drive 2 hours only to have 3-5 footers-kinda rough in an 18 footer. Any help would be great. Also, I've ice fished out of Catawba but never put the boat in up that way. Any advice on a launch near the action/reefs?
Fishin on, Hawk

·
Registered
301 Posts
http://www.cliftond.com/

That site will do you right. Fenwick is a good site to launch from....they are hitting just a mile off or so. Fenwick is on turtle creek just west of the bessie powerplant.
Looks like i will be out there this afternoon with Alumacraftman. If anyone else is out, give us a call on 79...looks like we will be heading out at around 5:30.

Mitch

·
Perch Addict
892 Posts
click on the county or off shore water area you want to check out.........Updates at 51 minutes past each hour......................very useful info.......... http://www.erh.noaa.gov/er/cle/

Thresher

1 - 13 of 13 Posts