Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perch fished the Cleveland piers Friday evening. Started at 5:45 and had my limit by a little before 8. Nonstop action from start to finish. Started with 2 poles and within about 15 minutes was down to 1 because of the bite. All fish were between 9 and 12 inches. After I caught my 30 I caught and released about 10-15. If you like perch fishing from the shore now is the time! Just a heads up...the shiners at shines are HUGE so if you have anywhere else to get minnows I would reccomend going there for the time being. Send a pm if you want the specifics of the place I fished.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I think I saw you there. I was right next to you and only caught 4 perch. I think you need to check your species chart as those were white bass you were catching not perch. I was wondering what you were doing with fathead minnows. You seemed so excited so I didnt want burst your bubble. I hope you didnt give anyone else the information on your spot as they are going to just catch white bass.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a FYI....Marshall45 is a friend of mine who is just bustin my balls! My original report was very accurate.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have to apologize to everyone for this post. I am a friend of Mark34 and I was getting him back from a previous post where he busted my balls! I posted about catching walleye on ladue and the tough time I was having and he posted a response to take what I say with a grain of salt because I use cheese under a bobber to try and catch the walleye. I have to admit I have laughed for the past day about it but he did catch the perch and he actually called me that day he was catching them to come join him but I couldnt slip away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts