Lima Fishing

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by carterfish, Oct 28, 2007.

1. carterfish

carterfish FISH-ON

Is there anyone still on here from around lima? Any fishing good yet around here? I have not been out for the falll bite yet:mad: No time but Im ready now! Help a guy out?

2. Well I have been trying at the McComb res for the last few weeks and things have really slowed down....almost to a halt...at least from the shore.

3. carterfish

carterfish FISH-ON

thanks for the update.

4. This is the ole Dockdabber in Delphos O, Been hitting the farm ponds in the area and things are doing pretty good. Nice gills and crappie. Bass real hot right now but dont really spend my time fishing for them, they just show up while chaseing the gills an crappie. Hit IL last wk and had to work pretty hard for them until around 6pm then the crappie started in. Things should really be good from hear on out .

5. Dock dabber, care to elaborate anymore on where at Indian Lake? I'm lookin to head down there in my 14 ft. jon boat real soon and I'd love to find a good spot close to a launch that I can motor over to quickly. I've never been there so any help is appreciated.

6. I am in Lima, but sad to say I have not been out fishing at all this year. Between 3 young kids and a 70 hour a week job, I have not made time to get out like I usually do. The kids will be old enough to start enjoying fifhing next year so I am looking forward to it.

Hopefully I will get some fall fishing in before the white stuff flies.

7. Crappies still hitting at Feguson, jigs and minnows, had 7 in the 12 inch. class this morning, Monday, plus some throwbacks, all off the bank.

8. carterfish

carterfish FISH-ON

thanks alot, and keep catchin