close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Levi Jones

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 15, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hmm....

Who kidnapped Levi Jones yesterday? I know he had some lingering issues, but man, come on. I truely beleive any tackle on an NFL roster could have done better than him. I'm glad they replaced him in the lineup. I was reading an online forum that mentioned how he's taken steps backwards after signing that huge deal. Unless there was something majorly wrong yesterday, I think that forum was correct. :eek:

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

There was a reason that Levi wasn't playing and it is that Whitworth is way better than him now. Levi has claimed he has been healthy for 5 weeks now, so that is not an excuse. He got paid and got lazy

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

$49 million (or whatever it was) just doesnt go far anymore, does it? :( :eek:

4. Hopefully it was just a bad day, I really dont want to invest another high draft pick or tie up big cap #s in a Tackle, I mean we have Big Willie, Levi, Whitworth and Andrews not to mention Kooistra can any combo of these guys keep Palmer on his feet??? our D needs way to much attention to have this turn into a offseason priority.

5. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I say let Willie, Levi, and Rudi go and will free up over 100 mil to spend on D and MAYBE one tackle if this is not solved through the draft.

All three are way overpaid for the way they perform, I love Willie but he can't stay on the field and Rudi has lost the little that he had last year.

6. I cant help but think Willie will be eased out somewhere in the near future, he has been the rock of the whole team not just the O for what the last 15yrs so I can only hope its done with some taste and class(even though everybody knows its a business) I dont think Rudi is going anywhere he has been to good the last few years to throw him to the curb over a bad start(hamstring) whats going on with Levi is anybodies guess at this point:confused: but I believe he is chewing up to much capspace to be released or even traded at this point especially when it might be a bad game or lingering rustiness, and if he is still hurt that even complicates matters more.