Levi Jones

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 15, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hmm....

Who kidnapped Levi Jones yesterday? I know he had some lingering issues, but man, come on. I truely beleive any tackle on an NFL roster could have done better than him. I'm glad they replaced him in the lineup. I was reading an online forum that mentioned how he's taken steps backwards after signing that huge deal. Unless there was something majorly wrong yesterday, I think that forum was correct. :eek:

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

There was a reason that Levi wasn't playing and it is that Whitworth is way better than him now. Levi has claimed he has been healthy for 5 weeks now, so that is not an excuse. He got paid and got lazy

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

$49 million (or whatever it was) just doesnt go far anymore, does it? :( :eek:

4. Hopefully it was just a bad day, I really dont want to invest another high draft pick or tie up big cap #s in a Tackle, I mean we have Big Willie, Levi, Whitworth and Andrews not to mention Kooistra can any combo of these guys keep Palmer on his feet??? our D needs way to much attention to have this turn into a offseason priority.

5. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I say let Willie, Levi, and Rudi go and will free up over 100 mil to spend on D and MAYBE one tackle if this is not solved through the draft.

All three are way overpaid for the way they perform, I love Willie but he can't stay on the field and Rudi has lost the little that he had last year.

6. I cant help but think Willie will be eased out somewhere in the near future, he has been the rock of the whole team not just the O for what the last 15yrs so I can only hope its done with some taste and class(even though everybody knows its a business) I dont think Rudi is going anywhere he has been to good the last few years to throw him to the curb over a bad start(hamstring) whats going on with Levi is anybodies guess at this point:confused: but I believe he is chewing up to much capspace to be released or even traded at this point especially when it might be a bad game or lingering rustiness, and if he is still hurt that even complicates matters more.