Leverage

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Columbusslim31, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

As I understand it, Booyah has bought the company that made spinnerbaits, buzzbaits, and jigs with the Leverage design and will begin to incorporate them into their jigs, spinnerbaits and buzzbaits. I have been unable to find anyone that carries these. I've heard that they will start distributing them in '08, which makes sense as to why I can't find them, but I haven't been able to find any info on a roll out date. Anyone know anything about this?

2. I've heard the rumor of this merger, but I won't hold my breath until I see them out on the market. My question is, if its true and they start incorporating the two lure designs together, would it throw off the balance of the original designs? Would it make things worse as far as having to "tune" every lure out of the box with these new design features? My other question is, will they go "cheap" with components to save money? I'm sure there's more questions out there and I know that the big lure companies try to target the fisherman that targets the fish, but who's side are they on? !%

3. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

The funny thing about it is, I watch Roland Martin all the time. All of his spinnerbaits, jigs, and buzzbaits have the leverage design, which he's been using for months. They may just be prototypes, but I figure why show a product that may never be released to the general public. And if it is going to be released, can we get some info on when?!

4. not sure if there out on spinners buzzs or jigs, but i have some of the booyah boogie baits i bought some over the summer and some way back in march, and all of them have the leverage hook design, dont know if that means anything but that was the first thing i noticed when i bought them, the only thing i dont like about the leverage design on the boogie bait was the fact that after a few hook sets the hook tended to loosen up and some even slipped out of the set up.