close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Letting Atwood Refill?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Star1pup, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Does anyone know when they close the gates to let Atwood refill to summer pool? I'm just wondering if they will take it back down to winter pool again so we can repair our docks.

2. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

I think its usually towrads the middle or end of march

3. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

Star- go to the post about atwood lake levels- Crappiebub sent a link to me to the corps of engineers web site- click on atwood, will show lake level % of outflow, gpm, etc at the spillway- NICE LINK !!!!! FYI, 'Rude Dog- ( also has all of the other huntington district dams ( dover, tappan, mowhawk, charles mill, piedmont, etc ) on it -VERY USEFUL SITE, for us spillway 'eye fishermen!!! 'Rude Dog

4. Hi 'Rudedog: Yeah I check that site out myself several times a day. Right now it's going down very slowly (I think my neighbor down there might be peeing in the lake or something :D ). This is just my third season there and I'm hoping that we will have time between ice melt and the lake coming back up to fix the damage to our docks. They really took a beating.

Do you know if the outflow is in gallons per something, or what?

I don't live down there and need get down next week to see how it's going.

5. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

6. This is a different (and better) site than the one I was using. Thanks guys!