close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lets Try This Again!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishcrazy, Jan 7, 2005.

1. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Southwest Ohio Muskie Club. If your interested please post a reply. I tryed this before. Need 25 people to start, and have to be serious. If we get it started I have a pro guide who will give a seminar, and maybe on our lakes. A group like this can issure the lakes continued success. What about challunging Chapter 45 Muskie Inc to a friendly competition. By the way the members of MI 45 KY have been super. Good people and good sportsman!
    As Always here's fishcrazzzzzzzzzy's guide to life. LOL
    For all you young men considering gettin married remember "Marige is the leading cause of DIVORSE"
    We can't have enough good sportsmen, but we can have one to many bad sportsman.

2. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

77 replys "CHICKEN" LOL
    Fishcrazy

3. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Almost 100 views and no intrest.
    Fishcrazy

4. Why not FC, I'm for a MI chapter. Be interesting to see what the KY boys do in May.

5. I've got a definite, serious interest. I'm focussing on muskie on a fly this year (have two to my credit, best 33"from Cowen and one 29" from a Minnesota lake). I'll be fishing Cowen, CC and Cave Run starting in March - in earnest.

Joe C.

6. Put me in I have been tring to figure c/c out also . In my humble opinion M/I is the only way to go . I am a member of M/I 41 but due to work and travel distance it is hard to make it to the meetings. The M/I people I have been around are great at sharing info etc.

7. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

FC - What's it entail being in the club? I'm a die hard bass fisherman, but I'm not in any clubs. CC is the only lake I can get to in a reasonable amount of time and would love to do something to support it and make it better.

Any chance this club can limit the pleasure boats that spend hours just running up and down the lake seeing how many bass boats they can put on the bank? :D

8. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

I wan't to generate intrest then ask the members about Muskies Inc. There are several advantages to Muskies Inc. We need 25 serious members to get a probationary chapter. I'm going to Ky Chapter febuary 1 to check out how it all comes together.
    Fishcrazy
    I need to plan a central place to meet with the prospective members and try to get something going.
    Muskie inc membership is 30.00 and you get a killer magazine. Also a ton of travel discounts and other stuff. Its a investment not a membership.

I hate to say this but its easier said than done to create this. Intrest has to be solid.
    I dont want a big money thing just good sportsman having fun and helping others and the fish.
    I'd like to have a youth fingerling club and everything. youth pres, vice, treas that would be cool!!! and add to the future.
    Fishcrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy :cool:

9. Great idea. I have not fished for the toothy-ones but you never know what can happen. There must be at least 40 of you that do. You have a prime oportunity that has just landed in your laps, help out fishcrazy and see where it goes.

10. Scarletfisherman

Scarletfisherman Catch & Releaser

Fishcrazy,

Count me in. I'll see you at Hara next week!

11. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

So what does everyone think hara saturday, and saturday at the columbus muskie show. I was also thinking about a bull session at a central located resturant. maybe through the week? mason wilmington area
    fishcrazy

12. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

FC - sorry I cannot make anything this weekend.

13. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Roadman an I should be at the Hara show around 1:00 P M. WE will probably hang out at the hawg trough. Or buy some new muskie toys at crashes Landing booth. Fishcrazzzzzzzzzzy

14. Scarletfisherman

Scarletfisherman Catch & Releaser

Hey Everyone,

I'll be at Hara Show tomorrow - "Crash Mullins" is presenting at 1:00 and 4:00 with Calvin at 5:00. I'll be there early for 1st Show. Let's all wear something that says "OGF", so we can identify each other and meet.

A great Opportunity to learn and meet! See you there.

15. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

You're killin me!! :D :D I'll be there too. I'm looking foreward to seeing the old gang along with Calvin and Crash. :) :)