close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Let's talk smack

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by pendog66, Sep 10, 2005.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

I know everyone has their favorite football team. Im here to say im a bengals fan and i think we are gonna beat cleveland tomorrow. Dilfer is 33 and has the ability of a 40 year old. And how about a sophmore jinx for Roethlesberger??? Is T.O the best in the game??(not by a long shot) ANd finally will the Ravens ever get a real quarterback???? I think they wont be back into the playoffs until they do. GO BENGALS!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Let me be the first to reply:

Yes, you will beat Cleveland tomorrow.

Yes, Dilfer is over the hill.

Ben will stumble/bumble at first but will settle in. I predict 10-6

I'll take Moss over T.O. any day.

How has Chris Henry's play been in pre season?

3. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

I know everyone has their favorite football team. Im here to say im a bengals fan and i think we are gonna beat cleveland tomorrow. Dilfer is 33 and has the ability of a 40 year old. And how about a sophmore jinx for Roethlesberger??? Is T.O the best in the game??(not by a long shot) ANd finally will the Ravens ever get a real quarterback???? I think they wont be back into the playoffs until they do.

No, the Browns will win. Roethlisberger won't do as good as last year. T.O. the best in the game? No, not even as a WR, that belongs to Moss. I think the Ravens will make the playoffs cause of their D and the FA signings, but I hope they don't.

4. peon

peon account delete

all im gonna say is WHO DEY

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

all i know for sure is i cant wait for the game tomorrow and the Browns better not disappoint me.

I predict the Browns will get the first of their supposed 2 wins this season early. ;) I also predict some surprise highlight quality runs from our backs. :)

From the Pittsburg guys i talked to at work this past week, Big Ben aint lookin too good.

Browns 24
    Bengals 13

6. pendog66

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!

7. pendog66

This morning the espn crew said Carson Palmer will be the best young quarterback this year. And they even said the Bengals at the end of the year might have the best offense in the game.Can you say...Who Dey?

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yes Dilfer is over the hill, but watch out when Charlie Frye is ready!

9. Fishing-Miller23

Frye looked good in his start against the Bears. If Dilfer struggles the fans will want to see Frye, they go crazy when he comes in.

10. hardwaterfan

the Browns are looking as sharp as a basketball. :mad:

11. As Cleveland fans the way the Browns look today,and prolly for the rest of this year,we can only say one thing-"Go Tribe"!

12. peon

peon account delete

too bad they cant keep the flags off em or they'd have 14 more points!!!! :D WHO DEY BABY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  13. We're off and running. 15 more to go. Sophmore Q.B. had a pretty fair day.
    BUS who? Deuce who? I'm outta here...gotta see Cinncy put the final nails in the Browns coffin.

14. peon

peon account delete

what... what... what???? come on browns.... lol bengals smacked em down.... just 1 more time they gotta beat the browns this year!!!!! who dey!!!!

15. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I think Dilfer completed more passes to the Bungles than he did his own team. The Creampuff pass defense looked terrible too. They'll be sharp when they play Greenbay. LOL

16. D-line is a joke again,no pressure on the qb at all,linebackers are non-existent also.The running game seems a bit improved,but nowhere near good enough.Another long season,if this first game is any indication of things to come,they'll struggle to equal last year's record-go tribe!

17. hardwaterfan

i thought i saw a Cleveland defense....hmmmm....nope! i was mistaken. :D

Hey at least Cleveland fans are used to this.....why, every year is a "fresh start"... :p

the offense looked ok to me because its a whole new cast but either the Bengal O is "that good" or the Browns D is "that bad"....although they are working on a new scheme too.

tired of rooting for a "rebuilding" team year after year, but the Browns will always be my team.

the Bengals O looked great today...hats off to them.

the steelers did good today too.....ahh geez see ya in the fishing forums! ;) :D

18. Fishing-Miller23

The Steelers played good today, but they were playing the Titans, so that's not saying much. I know the Browns lost, but they are getting use to a new D.

19. pendog66

A win is a win and Carson Palmer looked great today. And no team will be able to shut down the combo of Rudi Johnson, Chad Johnson, Houshmanzada, and Kevin Walter