close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lets get something going down here for saturday sept 25!!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by roadman, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Where do you want to fish or get together???? :confused:

I'm not going up north. But we could have a pretty good outing down here close to home.

Any Ideas??????? :confused:

Ceaser
    Paint
    East fork
    Cowan
    Cj Brown
    Eagle creek
    New Ricnmond
    Pike

Where do ya want to go??? Wish I'd thought of this sooner not much time to plan! :eek:

2. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I would probably go for any of those although I don't have a 10 Hp. for Cowan. :)

3. My youngest daughters due date is sept 24.

Hey Skippy. I went to Ceaser Creek yesterday afternoon. sucked 2-3 foot chop on all the secret places. All the spots were at the end begining end or middle of a boat race.

Got rewal nice after dark. marked all kinds of bait fish but didn't catch anything. Some bass abs saugey guys said they caught 3 muskie on spinner baits casting for bass. They didn't take any scale samples! :mad:

4. roadman,
    dont make me stop and pick you up on the way to lake erie..lol...but i will if you want me to

5. I'm not going up there John. I'm staying close to home from now on. (southwest)

They are pretty good guys up there but I'm a lot closer to my friends down here...

To be honest the only reason I'm even here now is because of all the members we have down here..

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Can't make it. Will be out in Chicago for the Chicago Carp Classic.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I have a family reunion on the 25th or I would be there...I could make it sunday the 26th.