close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

let the beer begin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewbreedFishing, Jul 14, 2007.

1. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

aussie dave is up here in columbus with me the next few days.

not a bad fisherman....has me thinking how he handles those big strong salty fish when a damned 1/2 largemouth kicked his butt!!!

we had a great few days of fishing so far but it's time to step it up a notch and see if i can whupp him @ the bar tonight!!

cheers to all

2. Hey..sorry the aussie Dave cannot handle the american sportsfish. Someone said beer so I stuck my nose in the thread! Tonight is say go Team USA!

3. You've all been mislead! :) No bass kicked my ass! And if I remember correctly Mitch, I wasnt the one with sore ribs from striking! Ha Ha, and the drinking, it was fun!

We caught some great fish and Mitch was a great guide, looking after me the whole time and showing me around a bit of Columbus........Cheers Man

4. Mitch, where was the invite? I spent 2 weeks in Perth, a week in Sydney and a week in Melbourne and it about killed me!! They can party in Aussie land. You should have taken him to the Darby and let him wade. I think our good friend Shake is afraid of wading afetr the attack of the killer leech.

5. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

hell i never thought of offering others to join us for a drinking session.
    we went to the billiard club/pub161 and heard some screaming metal!!
    the classic car show was happening all around my hood so he was fascinated by the musclecars.

he may be back within a year....plenty of time to rest my liver:p

6. Hey Mitch, thought I'd better let ya know I got back to Australia Ok!
    Thanks again man, we'll keep in touch! I'll try and find out when Im coming back and I'll post those photos on here as soon as I get em developed!

Cheers
    Dave

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

it's true that mitch is a great guy, but a great guide?? i dunno about that one.. :p
    ausdave, are you in perth?? the swan capital?? :) on your next trip over to the states, plan a stopover in bangkok for a few days.. i'l show you around my town.. :)

8. North of Perth mate, In the Pilbara!
    Unfortunatly my business travels end in the US, so I fly over the big Pacific Pond and dont get a chance to go to other countries!