close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Leinenkugel Beer Distributors in Ohio?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tpet96, Oct 30, 2004.

1. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hey gang.....

Looking for distributors that have Keg sales of Leinenkugel in Ohio. Looking specifically for the Northwoods and Original if at all possible. Anyone have a clue? Central Beverage only carries the dark and the Red.

http://www.leinies.com/

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

dood..i'll ask the guys at thurman's for you in a bit..i know they have them on tap there.. :)

3. crappielooker

try hill dist.? or premium bev. supply??

4. Isn't Leininkugel's part of Miller Brewing?? might help????

5. I cant help with the distributors but why look any more if you can get the dark, that is the best! But I did have a becks octoberfest this weekend that was very close, try one if you can find it. I bet you will need some help drinking that keg ;)

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

The dark is OK, but not the best feat for a dark brew. Their Northwoods is prime though. Trust me ;)

And no, Leinenkugel is not brewed by Miller. They are a small brewery of their own, operating for well over 100 years in Wisconsin.

7. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Yep, I drive right past the place on the way to deer hunt. Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. I'll be headin' up there in 2 1/2 weeks. Good luck trying to find the stuff down here, I've had trouble locating it in bottles at the grocery store.!!

8. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

I like the Honey Weiss. I have not found it anywhere outside of Minnesota and Wisconsin.

9. I have had the red, creamy dark, and the big butt. I would like to try the honey weiss. I really like Michelob honey wheat, is the honey weiss anything like it?

10. crappielooker

the andersons carry all the bottle varieties.. i like the berry one myself..

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Twister,

The honey weiss is nowhere near the Michelob Honey Wheat. The HOney Weiss is good. I haven't tried the Big Butt yet, as I haven't been able to find it. It's seasonal, isn't it?

Go to your local grocier and request that they order some. 9 times out of 10 if you talk to the store manager, they will order some in.

12. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I checked with my family expert. Son-In-Law is manager of a major watering hole that has had Leinenkugels on tap. :) Although they are a family brewery since 1867 they are distributed through Miller Houses. The distributor here in the Dayton area is Bonbright. He thought Bobby Fisher was the distributor for the Columbus area. In any case you could contact Leinenkugels for additional info. You could just have a semi. load delivered as in Smokey And The Bandit. :D

13. I could help drink it. Drank a keg of Amber Bock over the weekend (bout broke my leg, got set on fire, the usual)

Crappie, why did you have to go and bring up Thurmans? I love that place, haven't been in probbly a year though.

14. Not much can top a big ol Thurman burger and a few cold ones. I really like the shroom burger!