close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LEGENDS of ROD & REEL

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CRAPPIE LOVER, Mar 21, 2008.

1. :F ...Guys I just had to tell you...Just saw a TV show on the Outdoor Channel that will interest all....The Legend of Rod & Reel at 7:30 ...it was on Dave Genz....Started with how he got started..and...where he is today ...It was one of the most interesting shows i think I have ever saw...
    It is going to be back on...
    Outdoor Channel....Time Warner
    Channel 330
    Tonight 12:30 A.M.
    Sunday 8:00 A.M.
    Show: The Legends of Rod & Reel
    P.S. Would have posted a little earlier but the wife was playing on the computer....
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. The shows Ron Schara does are the best shot, written, and produced shows on outdoors around.

I think I'll stay up late tonight. I'd love to see it.

3. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

You wont regret it. I saw it too. Has to be the most remarkable show i've ever seen in the series and i watch them weekly. Enjoy the show. I'll remember this one for a very long time.

4. BIG DADDY...I promise you you wont be sorry....I'll be setting watching it again....or getting up early Sunday morning....

5. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

Tks for the info, set the TV to record.

6. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Thanks, set the recorder.
    Brian

7. I fell asleep....:(

I'll be up Sunday though!!!

8. watched the show for the first time last night pretty good!!! pretty amazing how the stuff goes from his wifes sown "fishtrap" and the electronic box to what they are today!

9. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Wanted to watch it again but they dont have it on my morning lineup.:mad:

10. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

Chaunc,it's on again tomorrow(Sunday Morning) at 8:00am..........Mark

11. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Thanks. I'll catch it then.

12. ...Watched it again last night ...or should I say 12:30 A.M. this morning...the best I have ever saw... also love the commercial...Ron Shara taking the family out on the pontoon boat....the pup gets in the bass boat....Hay where did you get that key...cute as hell....
    I know I will watch it Sunday again ...probably record it too....

13. GREAT SHOW!

Thanks for letting us know. If I had seen that BEFORE ice fishing was here, I would have flipped out and had some sort of mental breakdown.

Maybe I did anyway... After the kids find their Easter stuff, I'm going fishing!

14. ....Glad you enjoyed it...One of the best I have ever seen...Well put together....You and your family have a HAPPY EASTER...
    P.S. Dont get into trouble sneaking out to wet a line...Ha Ha !!!