Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I know the 10 HP circuit visits Leesville at leats once this year....aside from that I am not sure of any others. I have never even hear of a weekly evening tourney being held there. You might want to call either Marina on the lake and see if they have any info to offer???

·
Registered
12 Posts
The 10hp Circuit Is At Leesville On June 24 But It Is Not An "open" Tny. It Is A Qualifier For Their Championship. Don't Hear Much About Open Tournaments At Leesville.

·
sparkman
128 Posts
They hold evening tournaments on Thursday out of the Petersburg Marina. Someone told me last year they limit the boats to 25 and were filled early. Not sure that is true. I do not know their phone number but it would be out of Carrollton. There also was a Connotton Valley Softball Toournament the first of May but again not sure if it is being held. That was a good one. I will do some checking and post again.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info and let me know about that tourny! I used to fish the Thursday nighters until they caught a couple of guys cheating! That was enough for me. Thanks again!

·
FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER
1,199 Posts
i was thinking about joining the 10 hp club and doing the tourneys until last yr at the tackle show held at the minerva comm. building someone told me to stay away from them because they caught some cheating and didnt do anything about it and just let them go to keep fishing

·
Registered
12 Posts
This Is My First Year With This Circuit And They Seem To Be Run Straight Up To Me. We Had Our First Tny At Wolf Run Last Weekend And They Had Over 30 Boats In Bad Weather . I'm Sure If There Were Cheating Going On All Those Guys Wouldn't Just Throw Money Away. The Guy That I Fish With Would Not Be Involved If There Was Cheating Going On And I Haven't Heard Anything About It. What You Heard Is Probably Just A Rumor ( Bs ). Mk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts