Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made plans to rent a cabin at Leesville in mid-July. I know that trolling Sissons and Hot-n-tots work, as I've caught a few there over the years, but the strikes have been few. I've also caught musky throwing spinners at the dam during the night.

Any help here guys? I don't keep musky. I just want a few good photos from the weekend. I'll hit Atwood for a few saugeye skillet fillers.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have fished Leesville for 12 years. Alot of guys have really good success trolling at night in front of the dam! If you can get there in the spring you can catch them up real shallow,even on smaller bass tackle. I hope this helps and good luck! There is one key at leesville,FOLLOW THE WEEDLINES!!!!!!!!

·
FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER
1,200 Posts
im going to try and start fishing for saugeyes at leesville this yr i usually fish there for bass and crappies

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
ive had numerous muskies follow bass lures at leesville the weeds are your best bet but dont overlook docks and docked boats the one muskie i did happen to hook here was caught on a hot and tot thrown around a docked pontoon boat late in the day when the temps are high your best bet is early in the morning and late in the day as for the saugeyes ive yet to target them at leesville but im sure they're in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts