close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Leesville Lunge

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by esoxhunter, Jun 1, 2004.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Finally put one on the board this year folks!
    This 38 incher bit Sunday morning in 14' of water suspended at about 8'. Trolled her up on a Bagley Monster Shad running about 7' deep. I believe I was running about 3.6mph.
    Put in 9 hours of trolling on Leesville and only got that one bite. Lake was WAY up. Perhaps a foot over the pier at the public ramp near Clow's.
    MANY thanks to the guy who put his own fishing on hold to come aboard my boat to take pictures for me. If you're out there...THANKS AGAIN !
    EH

Attached Files:

2. Great Catch There...how Much You Think It Weighed?

3. A really good picture. Thanks for sharing. Had to be a fun fight. :)

4. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Nice fish Esox, I got a fifteen inche one this year at ceasars,looking for MR or MrS 50 incher!!!!!!
    Fishcrazzzzzzzzy :eek:

5. catking

catking Banned

Been waiting for a report from you !!! Nice going :) THE CATKING !!!

6. thats sure a nice musky.is that what you fish for most of the time.i've caught
    several nice ones fishing for bass.the biggest was 48 in. on a hopkins spoon
    jigging brush.but if you want to catch more,try using a 4 in. zoom green pumpkin ring worm,with just a splitshot about 8 in up from worm and fish over
    grass beds.i've caught several 30-38 in range .but you will have a few brake
    you off.try it you will like it.
    baby bass :) :) :)

7. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Good looking fish, Doug!

8. Nice muskie. Nice picture too.

Carl

9. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

not sure what the fish weighed. Duckhound caught one later that day. Said it was 37" and 12lbs ??? Is that right DH ? I'm a bad judge of weight but I'd guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 15...could be way off either direction :D
    Real happy with the way the picture came out. Amazing what you can do with a $5 Giant Eagle camera these days. Here's one more pic I have of it.
    EH

Attached Files:

10. Pike

Pike

Alright, I admit it, I am jeleous. Way to go!