Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
They list it as Clow's Marina, but it has been sold & is now South Fork Marina. It's on the South end of the lake, I believe on Deer Rd. I think we'll be able to pick that red boat out of the crowd !!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Address is 4131 Deer Rd SW, Bowerston, OH 44695. Easy dirve for the most part.

Water will be very clear as it's a 10hp limit lake completely surrounded by woods & spring fed in a couple locations. Should be able to see fish down deep & a long way from the boat. Likely will be fairly weedy in spots too. Haven't shot it this time of year, but there are some absolute pigs in there & I'd bet it'll take at least 10 lb ave. to get any $$. Big carp could easily go 25+ or more.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Lots of nice fish shot & the fact it took 77 lbs for first is impressive. Good job d.f.f. on the best average there but those fish got spooked in a hurry & most dropped out. seemed you needed to get 3 or 4 in the barrel in the 1st couple hours or you were in trouble. Went an awful long time between shots after about 10:30 or so.
May have to head back down there for a fun shoot where you're not shooting behind someone all night.
Austin was on point & put all 5 fish that we weighed in the boat. I worked on the boat most the freaking night just to pretty much figure out that one of the Iota 55 convertors is bad & may have fried 3 or out 4 batteries !!!
Good luck to everyone the rest of the season ; we're out as Austin heads to grad school in South Carolina : (

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.