Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our boat is docked on Leesville at Petersburg. I haven't had a chance to get get out for a while. For me it doesn't matter how the fishing is, but I have problem. A very good friend that I fished with for over forty years has lymphoma and has just gotten well enough to ask to go out for a few hours this Thursday. We had primarily fished Musky but if anyone could give me any info on any fish that that are hitting it would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping this won't be his last chance.

·
Bulldawg
1,060 Posts
No problem at all I am more than happy to help , if you make one or two more posts you can reply to my PM . If you need any more info let me know ! I just hope you and your friend have a good memorable trip and catch some fish too !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No fish but had a great outing. It was probably for the better. We have both already landed more than our share of Musky. It was more than great just to be back on the water together again, hope we get a chance to do it again. If your on Leesville and see a 22' green and white Sun Cruiser give a holler.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.