Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some shots before I went out this morning. Nice morning to be out but little chilly.

The north fork of the lake was all tore up from the storms over thurs-fri and the wind and rain on sat didn't help.

Got out sat afternoon once it calmed down but couldn't score a single tap or tug. Sunday awoke to those shots and a great day. Got only 1 LM before lunch but that didn't have me worried. Went back out for a few hours and landed 4 more 2 back to back. Biggest was couple pounds 13-14". 2 of em were dinks.... but they sure do slam the hell outta yer spinnerbait.

I trolled for muskies by the dam for a few hours but no takers. (not too experienced yet) but I am tryin!!

There are a ton and I MEAN TON of people crappie fishing leesville. I haven't seen to much on the size but man they are pulling some numbers occasionally. I think a few more degrees and the bass movement will be in full force.

Looking forward to next weekend already!!

Attachments

·
Yes i slept on the couch
2,245 Posts
niiiice thats a beautiful lake.... my family has had a cabin down there for the last 5-6 years.... we are part of the Palermo dock club(first group of docks on the left if you launch at the petersburg marina... before rockwood) havent really tried to fish it really outside of pan fishing with ultra light stuff......... bass fishing from a big ole pontoon boat can be difficult lol.... although i think ima try for muskies when ever im down there :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts