close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Leesville 10/11 - 10/17

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by esoxhunter, Sep 29, 2004.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

I'm going to Leesville for a weeks vacation Oct 11-17.
    Anyone gonna be out there ?
    I'll be camping in the primitive sites near Clow's.

2. Pike

Pike

How did the trip go? Tough weather. Would love to hear a report.

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

If I had boated even one fish, this report would have come sooner. Trolled and trolled and trolled with no rips. Raised a bunch of fish casting but not one would take a figure 8. Raised a huge fish (48 or so) on a 7" black bucktail. It was the biggest fish I ever had follow a lure. I talked to every musky boat out there that week and did not hear of a single fish caught.
    EH

4. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Muskie fishing that why you have to love it or who would keep doing it? I caught my fist muskie 40 some years back and the big girls still make my heart skip a few beats when they follow in like that

5. Wife and I have been out several times the last couple of days, Have had plenty of follows, but no hook ups till we started trolling, She boated a 40" and I lost a smaller one, Sisson in the blue/silver and texas red was working good, hope that helps.
    Boatboss...

6. I live at Hensel's Landing at the far north end of the lake across from Petersburg Marina. Would like to hook up with you and get a few pointers. Wife is up 2 muskies to my zero. Boy I'm catching all kinds of ribbin. Let me know if this is possible. My e-mail is as follows,
    thebreymans@direcway.com
    Hope to hear from you. Mike...

7. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

If you look at the original post, this was in 2004, not 2005.

8. Opps :D , sorry bout that, guess thats why I'm a junior member LOL