Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone waded the Lee's Creek in Leesburg? I was wanting to try there Sunday morning. I will have my son wading with me so I'm just curious of the wade ability

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Pirateer
2,009 Posts
Never even heard of it to be honest. But I'll tell ya this, with the lack of responses Id say it is either the worst place ever, or the best kept secret ever. Either way, keep us posted and good luck to ya.

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Banned
1,419 Posts
Look on Google maps and go to the aerial maps.That should tell you something.But rainfall has been lacking so the creek might be smaller than usual.Good Luck.

Roscoe

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have googled it before I asked. But with google I can't tell if my 6 year old can wade it safely. It's a 2 hour drive for me to get there. I just was hoping some guys have waded it lately.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
83 Posts
You would be better off trying paint creek out of greenfield. Lots of areas to wade and more state land with tons of shore access. Plus better fishing. We got into some big white bass and some saugeye in about 2 ft of water on tuesday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
Use bing.com instead of google. You can get into spots closer and the view is better. I have never fished that creek but I have done real good this year in some little creeks. So you should give it a shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts