Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scourge of Hoover
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I rec'd this stuff from a friend and have no need for it. I would like to offer it to someone here that REALLY NEEDS IT AND WILL USE IT. I don't want this going to someone who is going to sell it on ebay or craigslist etc. Both items appear in good working shape, the powder measurer has some surface rust on it, but should be easily cleaned up. Not sure if there are any missing parts etc. but hey, for the price (FREE) you can't beat it. Would be great for someone to get started with reloading. Pickup near New Albany/Westerville, OH area - might be able to meet you near Hoover if I am out that way. Would prefer not to ship, but might consider it if you pay all the shipping costs. (This stuff is kind of heavy)

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,041 Posts
i just got a .44 mag and with the price of ammo id be very interested in the press. id have to pay shipping because im in N.E. ohio. if nobody closer wants it, i'll take it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well shoot, might as well throw my hat in here too. Put me in line. If nobody else in front of me takes it, I have friends who live in the area who could pick it up for me and hold til I can come down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts