close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ledge Lake w/my fishing buddy

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bobby, Jul 10, 2007.

1. My little angel loves to fish. On two recent outings we snapped some pics. Finally convinced her of the importance of kissing the fish. Then, she outcaught me, . . . again! Fun to watch a little kid bring in a large mouth from accross the pond. Hope all your fishing days are as great as these.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. That's neat Bob. Keep em close to the nest with interesting things to do with dad. You won't be sorry!

3. Now bobby if only I can get my 6 year old boy that interested in fishing. He catches one fish and is ready to go home!! I just told my wife about kissing the fish....she asked if that's what she's been doing wrong. She never seems to catch much when we go out. lol

:T :T :T :T Can't wait to be back :T :T :T

4. There ya go Bobby.... I remebering meeting the little lady last year.... thats gotta make ya feel like a million!!!!

she'll be a walleye pro any time now!!!

Frank

5. Cool I love to see kids catch fish!!! I have an 8 year old that out fishes me most days. I took him out with a friend on Turkey foot a couple weeks ago on his boat. He was a bit skeptical about bringing him. I laughed and just said wait and see. My friend was surprised when he rigged his pole up with his favorite power worm weedless and started to work the docks.

Attached Files:

6. WHERE IS EDGE LAKE ? glad to see she had great time

7. ccfish, that is too cool! I had my daughter on the boat last summer and she pulled 4 nice cats and she just kept saying "get the net, Dad". Fun, fun, fun!

Williamonica, Ledge Lake is part of the Hinckley reservation, near where 271 meets route 94

8. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Ledgelake is a nice a little lake, I have not really given it the time of day of fishing it lately.
    Nice job!!!
    Glad to see theres still some nice bass in it.

9. Falco

Falco

OK, what's the deal w/ girls kissing fish?

10. Nothing to do with girls kissing fish, just kissing fish in general. I always kiss the first one. It's a karma thing. Show them love and they keep on coming to the boat:D Sounds silly to many, but he, it works for me!

11. I used to live in N. Royalton, and would fish Ledge Lake all the time. I haven't fished there in years, so I don't know how it's doing now, but I found a great spot for bass. The spot I fished is on the eastern side, at about the middle section. At the location I would fish, there was a drainage/overflow pipe just a few feet from the bank. On both sides of the drainage pipe are tall weeds/cat tails. I would cast parallel to the bank, and retrieve right past the weeds. It was almost guaranteed to catch a bass on the first cast. I would catch bass regularly on black rubber worms and spinnerbaits.

Unfortunately, I now live over 4 hrs. away, and never get to fish Ledge anymore :( Since I can't enjoy this lake anymore, I'd like others too hit my old spots. If anyone fishes it, please post and tell us how it's doing now.